Monday, March 22, 2010

In The Water

In the past three days I've spent with family, friends, and my love. I try to keep a positive attitude. When I catch myself thinking negatively I become quickly alert and repeat in my head "think positive, think positive, smile." Life is so much easier when you don't drill yourself into dark deep holes.

Project management introductory class begins 4.6.2010 in which I am registered. I must mentally plan to stay focused during each three hour session. Don't lose focus Grace...

For becoming certified as a kickboxing instructor, there is a group called Aerobics and Fitness Association of America http://www.afaa.com/ who have events called APEX. When my arm is stronger, that is when I will sign up to fulfill one of my goals.

For bike lessons Mt. Sac has classes given quite frequently. This will have to wait like kickboxing until my arm is stronger.

So there, I have my goals planned out, the challenge now is patience and balance. Taking baby steps to heal these fractures, one step at a time. Patience, to maintain calm, relaxed and healthy. Balance, to have a good amount of everything and don't over indulge in one thing.

I will have a doctor's visit tomorrow and I hope the x-rays will show some callus growth.

- 362 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment