Friday, March 19, 2010

Capsizing

Its day 36 and I'm still in a splint for a fractured proximal humerus. During the past month, my entire life as I knew it was capsized and put to a stalemate. Not only did I fracture my bone, I fractured my relationship, my job, my friends and my family.

The love of my life and I are looking to grow strong as a couple. My love for him is indescribable, I really hope he can see that I truly love him.

I quit my job to open up room for new career opportunities. I'm moving home so I am not distracted from daily time killer activities, and instead use the time to improve myself and be productive. I start classes for project management 4.6.10 at UCI extension. I'm looking to complete it and get certified.

As a hobby, I'm also looking to get certified as a kick boxing instructor. Yes, I am a very active person and should make something of this natural talent and passion.

Aside from 7 years of snowboarding, another extreme sport I look forward to is getting my bike license this summer.

With my quarter century old crisis just next week, I've created this blog for the next 365 days to see if I can turn my boat around and sail in a better direction in life. In 365 days, I would like to get two certifications, bike license, experience in the PM, and hopefully hired and a working professional. By being a stronger individual, I hope my strength will rub off on others.


This is where my new life journey begins.

- 365 days

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! All I can say is, congratulations for your new found spirit and perspective! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete