Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Staying Above

Day two of my walk-a-thon and I feel great. Two hours a day makes me feel 10x's better mentally and physically. Although my legs are extremely sore from being out of shape, but one step at a time. I'm also looking forward to step foot back into the gym, as well as do some bikram yoga to help release the muscles around my left arm.

Driving manual gets easier by the day. Babe taught me how to rev match yesterday so I've been practicing on that. Hopefully I'll get it down soon. Driving now a days feels like a challenge and a test. Weird how something so simple can be so complex - I feel alive.

I've also been reading my PM books and tomorrow will be the second class meet. Focus Grace, its a lot of reading, but focus.

- 341 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment