Sunday, April 11, 2010

Life Guard!

It's been a while since I've updated my blog and I do feel guilty for not keeping posted. Physical therapy is going well, I've improved my range of motion, but still have no strength in the arm. My therapist recommends that I don't do any running until after I get my new X-rays in next Tuesday. Can you believe three weeks flew by like that.

I started class last Tuesday. It was quite a refreshing awe to sit in a classroom again for three hours. However, the students are all working professionals in the project management field, most look like their late 20's to mid 30's. I think me and two others are the youngest in the 30 student classroom. We had some in class group discussion time where I got acquainted with six other classmates exchanging backgrounds and experiences. It was good.

I'm learning to drive my new manual. It's a lot of fun and my man does a good job keeping me thorough and accurate on driving.

Well, I'm anxious to see what my bone looks like now after three weeks. Hopefully it's healed so I can really start pushing to regain my motion and strength.

- 342 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment