Friday, April 16, 2010

Recap

I was anxious to see my X-ray during my orthopedic visit on Tuesday. Although the X-ray showed the fracture still there, it was good to hear the doctor say that I am on the right track to recovery and assigned physical therapy to start deep tissue massages. I still can't lift anything heavier than 5lbs 'nor can I run. But knowing that I'm almost there, makes me work harder on reviving my arm.

In class we're learning about scope and project management charters. My group is fun and consist of a wide range of individuals from large corporations like Kaiser to a small self employed construction company. I learn alot from them as I do in class. Hopefully, I can apply their knowledge and skills into my own life and obtain those skills.

Manual is getting easier everyday. I'm not as nervous at traffic lights and rev matching is just around the corner, I just need more practice.

I've also started my weight watch and walking routine that requires me to walk as much as I possibly can. Two and a half hour was where I maxed out at and felt completely sore and exhausted after. I can't believe walking can be such a challenge! But I'm staying focused to regain my endurance so I can begin doing more with my body.

The most relaxing thing I've done was enjoy a $15 foot massage, where I asked them to focus more on my left arm, and dub oh dub (wow) it felt amazing. I can't wait for more!

- 338 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment