Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If the Winds Change, Adjust Your Sails!

Starting off with my arm, It's still very limited and for some reason I feel the healing process is procrastinated because I am not motivated in working on it outside of therapy sessions. I need to overcome the prolonged pain.

Fourth week into class, I hope some of this information will stick with me. I try to keep reading every day so it will stick. C'mon brain, use some brain cells!

My car is doing better, I'm getting more use to driving manual and having fun at the same time. I hope it all pays off when my arm heals and I can test my limits on it. Or I can just go go karting and figure it out first =)

I looked up CPR/AED classes to get certified. At Red Cross they offer a 5 hour class in receiving it. It will be valid for one year and I'll need to get it before I can begin personal trainer lessons. So that is my next appointment on my agenda once my arm is well. Here I come!

- 322 Days to Go

No comments:

Post a Comment